V. Perepelkin, Yu. Kyzmin
Apartment theft: criminalistic and criminological aspects
Keywords: method of committing a crime, time of a theft, typical traces of the crime, offender’s identity, criminalistic characterization of a crime
The analysis of criminalistic and criminological characteristics of thefts committed from apartments of citizens of the Russian Federation, and in particular, in the Chuvash Republic is carried out. Their criminalistic and criminological characteristics are examined. The analysis of a typical personality of an apartment thief, traces left by him at the scene of the crime, opportunities of their use for further disclosure and investigation of crimes are provided. Based on their analysis some guidance for general prevention of thefts, effective organization of detection and investigation of such crimes are given. Possible causes of low clearance rate, ways for its increase by the use of modern scientific and technological means of protecting citizens’ homes and means of reinforcing places of typical penetration into these objects as well as increase in effectiveness of investigation conducted are examined.
- Aleksandrova N.V. Pravosudie kak forma realizatsii i osushchestvleniya sudebnoi vlasti [Justice as a form of realization and the exercise of judicial power]. Vestnik Chuvashskogo universiteta, 2014, no.3, рр. 253–256.
- Aleksandrova N.V., Fedorov I.Z. Realizatsiya prav grazhdan na spravedlivoe sudebnoe razbiratel‘stvo v grazhdanskom protsesse [The right of citizens to a fair trial in civil proceedings] Vestnik Rossiiskogo universiteta kooperatsii, 2015, no.4(22), рр. 82–85.
- Burnashov N.A. Rassledovanie krazh, sovershaemykh v usloviyakh krupnogo goroda [The investigation of the thefts made in a large city]. Moscow, 2009, p. 23.
- Vologin S.M. Rassledovanie krazh, sovershennykh iz kvartir: uchebnoe posobie[The investigation of thefts committed from the apartments: a tutorial]. Volgograd, 1999, p. 27.
- Ivashchenko A.V., Alekseeva E.A. Lichnostnye osobennosti kvartirnykh vorov [Personality characteristics of residential thieves]. Psikhopedagogika v pravookhranitel’nykh organakh, 2012, no. 2(49), pp. 76–78.
- Maksimov N.V. Ustanovlenie rosta cheloveka po sledam nog [The establishment of human growth on the footprints]. Pravovye i nravstvennye aspekty obespecheniya bezopasnosti lichnosti i gosudarstva na sovremennom etape politicheskikh i ekonomicheskikh sanktsii: sb. materialov Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf.: v 2-kh ch. [Proc. of Int. Sci. Conf. «Legal and ethical aspects of the security of the individual and the state at the present stage of political and economic sanctions»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash State University Publ., 2016, pp. 468–471.
- Markelov A.G. Ob”yasnenie kak dokazatel’stvo v ugolovnom sudoproizvodstve [Explanation as evidence in criminal proceedings]. Ugolovnyi protsess, 2014, no. 1(109), pp. 35–39.
- Ministerstvo vnutrennikh del Rossiiskoi Federatsii: ofits. sait [The official website of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation]. Available at: https://mvd.rf/folder/101762.
- Obshchie svedeniya o sostoyanii prestupnosti [General information on the state of crime]. Shchit i mech, 2015, no. 2(1450), Jan. 22.
- Kuzmin Yury A.
- Senior Lecturer of Criminal Law Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4115-9811)
- Perepelkin Vyacheslav
- Candidate of Legal Sciences, Associate Professor of Criminal Law Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (SlavaP1954@mail.ru; )
V. Perepelkin, Yu. Kyzmin Apartment theft: criminalistic and criminological aspects [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2016. – №4. P. 63-69. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2016/4/9/.