Ivanova E., Semenova N. Balabaeva E.
Tenancy agreement for rented buildings and facilities owned by a subject of the Russian Federation (on the example of the Chuvash Republic)
Keywords: buildings, facilities, state property, property of the Chuvash Republic, tenancy agreement, essential terms of tenancy agreement
The article discusses essential features of tenancy agreement for rented buildings and facilities as objects of civil rights. The main objective of the study was the analysis of theoretical-legal provisions on tenancy agreement for real estate objects. The authors studied essential conditions of this type of agreements and identified the problems of their definition. The analysis of existing judicial practice on leasing buildings and facilities owned by the subject of the Russian Federation was performed. The experience of the Ministry of Justice and Property Relations of the Chuvash Republic on transferring such objects of property for rent is investigated. The reasons for legal disputes concerning the lease of real estate objects belonging to the state property of the Chuvash Republic, which include non-compliance with the terms of making rental payments, as well as problems in the current legislation, are shown. There are proposals for amending the current Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- Doklad o vypolnenii podprogrammy «Upravlenie gosudarstvennym imushchestvom Chuvashskoi Respubliki» v 2017 godu [Report on the implementation of the subprogramme “Management of the state property of the Chuvash Republic” in 2017]. Available at: http://www.minust.cap.ru.
- Zadolzhennost’ po arendnoi plate za imushchestvo i zemel’nye uchastki, nakhodyashchiesya v gosudarstvennoi sobstvennosti Chuvashskoi Respubliki na 01.07.2016 [ Arrears of rent for property and land plots owned by the Chuvash Republic on July 01, 2016]. Available at: http://gov.cap.ru/SiteMap.aspx?id=2276559&gov_id=10.
- Kozodubov A.A. Predostavlenie zemel’nykh uchastkov v tselyakh stroitel’stva zhil’ya ekonomicheskogo klassa i naemnykh domov [The provision of land for the purpose of building economy-class housing and rented houses]. Ekologicheskoe pravo, 2017, no. 3, pp. 19–22.
- Kondrat’ev V.A. Pravovaya priroda dogovora o predstavlenii torgovogo mesta na roznichnom rynke [The legal nature of the contract on the representation of a trading place in the retail market]. Aktual’nye problemy rossiiskogo prava, 2018, no. 2(87), pp. 27–34.
- Ivanova Elena V.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor, Dean of the Law Faculty, Head of Civil Legal Disciplines Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4621-5141)
- Semenova Nadezhda V.
- Candidate of Biological Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Civil Law Disciplines, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5369-5131)
- Balabaeva Evgeniya
- accounting, registration of ownership and updating of real estate unit chief expert, Chuvash Republic Ministry of Justice and Property Relations, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
Ivanova E., Semenova N. Balabaeva E. Tenancy agreement for rented buildings and facilities owned by a subject of the Russian Federation (on the example of the Chuvash Republic) [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2018. – №4. P. 35-42. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2018/4/6/.