Factors of Competition Conditions Formation in the National Economy Under the Influence of the External Environment
The relevance of the research topic is conditioned by the fact that domestic manufacturers do not always successfully adapt to new conditions, using discretionary changes in external environment factors in a situation of sanctional confrontation. The immediate situation encourages the transition from a raw-material based economy and rent income orientation to deep processing production using all the links of value generation. In these conditions, it is necessary to deepen the knowledge that contributes to the use of the current situation in the markets to mobilize domestic producers. In assessing the opportunities of using the new situation, a number of misconceptions have developed concerning the conditions of the competitive environment in the markets, which are simplified in nature. Pursuant thereto, the article is aimed at in-depth understanding the process of formation of factors contributing to the transition to deep processing production, identification and justification of opportunities for creating a competitive advantage by domestic producers in order to ensure full import substitution. Competitive conditions that have developed as a result of discretionary changes in the external environment are examined on a systematic basis, in causal relationships applying various types of analysis, which ensures identification of those changes in the competitive environment of industrial markets that create favorable opportunities for the transition to the production of goods of deep, high-tech processing. In general, the results of the study can be used in the process of developing and implementing a strategy for the development of basic and life-supporting sectors of the domestic economy in conditions of instable distant external environment and sanctional confrontation with foreign trade and economic competitors.
- Grant R. Sovremennyi strategicheskii analiz [Contemporary Strategic Analysis]. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2008, 560 p.
- Flyaisher K., Bensussan B. Strategicheskii i konkurentnyi analiz [Strategic and Competitive Analysis]. Moscow, Binom Publ., 2005, 541 p.
- Tumalanov N.V., Urusova I.N. Institutsional’nye faktory uslovii konkurentsii v rastushchikh otraslyakh [Institutional factors of competition conditions in growing industries]. Vestnik Povolzhskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta Ser. Ehkonomika i upravlenie, 2018, no. 1(37), pp. 32–43.
- Doktrina prodovol’stvennoi bezopasnosti Rossiiskoi Federatsii: Ukazom Prezidenta RF ot 21 yanvarya 2020 g. № 20 [Doctrine of Food Security of the Russian Federation No. 20 of January 21]. Available at: http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/45106.
- Gibson M. The Feeding of Nations: Redefining Food Security for the 21st CRC Press, 2012, 684 p.
- Tumalanov N.V., Urusova I.N., Morozova N.V., Sokolova G.N., Ivanitskaya I.P., Antonovskaya E.A. Formation Conditions of High Quality Food Market Segments in the Region. International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology, 2019, vol. 8, no. 2.1, pp. 364–372.
- Urusova Irina N.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Finance, Credit and Statistics Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4541-7104)
Urusova I.N. Factors of Competition Conditions Formation in the National Economy Under the Influence of the External Environment [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №1. P. 60-66. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/1/7/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-1-60-66.