Pleshkov K.V., Leonteva I.A.
Development of a Methodology for Assessing the Level of Satisfaction with the Quality of University Graduates' Training
Meeting the needs of university students and employers in high quality education is the key task of a university. In order to ensure the competitiveness of the university in the educational market, it is necessary to study the requirements and the level of satisfaction with the level of competence of university graduates among trainees and employers. To assess the perceived quality of university graduates' training, a questionnaire survey methodology is proposed, which involves determining the motivation of applicants, the necessary qualities of graduates, the degree of satisfaction with the level of theoretical, practical and socio-psychological training. Basing on the formulated hypothesis, the key problems that require studying were identified. When studying the satisfaction of trainees, the satisfaction of undergraduates with the choice of their future profession, the quality of training, employment prospects, expectations in relations with employers were considered. Taking into account that employers in the region are not fully satisfied with the quality of graduates' training, the study determined the ways to fill vacancies, the level of satisfaction with various criteria for the quality of graduates' training. The assessment of employers' level of satisfaction with the quality of training at universities was carried out on the basis of determining the significance and level of satisfaction with the theoretical, practical and socio-psychological training of university graduates, as well as personal characteristics of university graduates. The study established that employers’ participation in the educational process provides enhanced training for university graduates and contributes to the growth of employers’ satisfaction.
- Agafonova S.N., Semenova A.N., Abrosimova M.S. Ocenka sostoyaniya rynka truda v chuvashskoj respublike v kontekste obespecheniya strategicheskih orientirov razvitiya [Assessment of the labor market state in the Chuvash Republic in the context of ensuring strategic development guidelines]. Vestnik Rossiiskogo universiteta kooperatsii, 2021, vol. 4(46), 4–8.
- Galeeva R.B. Vzaimodeystvie sistemyi vyisshego obrazovaniya s ryinkom truda. Issledovanie sostoyaniya ryinka truda v regionah Privolzhskogo federalnogo okruga [The interaction of higher education system with the labor market: A study of the labor market in the regions of the Volga Federal District]. Regional’naya ekonomika: teoriya i praktika, 2018, vol. 16, iss. 1, 2308–2328.
- Glotova Е.Е. Sovremennye trebovaniya rabotodatelej k vypusknikam: kompetentnostnyj podhod [Employers’ current requirements to graduates: competence approach]. CHelovek i obrazovanie, 2014, vol. 4(41), pp. 185–187.
- Izmailova L.S., Velichenkov P.A., Efimova E.M. Ocenka kachestva vysshego obrazovaniya v Rossii: razvitie i vzaimodeistvie sistem gosudarstvennoj, professional’no-obshchestvennoi i obshchestvennoi akkreditatsii [Quality evalution of higher education in Russia: the development and interaction of state, professional-public and public accreditation]. Rosakkredagentstvo, 2016, pp. 63–70. Available at: http://www.nica.ru/ru/about/publishing (дата обращения: 25.05.2022).
- Lekhtyanskaya L.V., Rimskaya T.G. Faktory, vliyayushchie na formirovanie i razvitie rynka truda [Factors of labor market development]. Rossiyskoe predprinimatelstvo, 2016, vol. 17, iss. 5, pp.603–608.
- Morova N.S., Zakharova A.N., Talanova T.V., Dulina G.S., Nikolaev E.L. Psychology of personal competitiveness of students in the system of higher education. Proceedings of the 30th International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2017 – Vision 2020: Sustainable Economic development, Innovation Management, and Global Growth, 2017, pp. 4460–4468.
- Pleshkov Konstantin V.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associated Professor of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; )
- Leonteva Irina A.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Head of Management and Marketing Department, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; )
Pleshkov K.V., Leonteva I.A. Development of a Methodology for Assessing the Level of Satisfaction with the Quality of University Graduates’ Training [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №3. P. 25-30. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/3/4/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-3-25-30.