Nikolaeva T.G., Nechaeva E.V.
Applying Compulsory Measures of Educational Influence to Minors
The existing legislation of the Russian Federation grants the right to release minors from criminal liability (Article 90 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation) and punishment (Article 92 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation). The article discusses special grounds for the release of a minor from criminal punishment provided for in Article 92 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, which can be applied along with the general grounds established by Chapter 12 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, namely applying compulsory measures of educational influence to minors. The authors analyzed judicial statistics and the problems of applying compulsory measures of educational influence to juvenile offenders in practice, and proposed ways to solve them.
- Antonov I.O., Verin A.Yu., Klyukova M.E. K voprosu o proizvodstve po ugolovnym delam v otnoshenii nesovershennoletnikh [On the issue of criminal proceedings against minors]. In: Sotsial’no-pravovaya zashchita detstva kak prioritetnoe napravlenie sovremennoi gosudarstvennoi politiki: sb. materialov Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of Int. Sci. Conf. «In the collection: Social and legal protection of childhood as a priority direction of modern state policy»]. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2018, pp. 58–68.
- Karelin D.V. O nekotorykh problemakh primeneniya k nesovershennoletnim prinuditel’nykh mer vospitatel’nogo vozdeistviya v svyazi s osvobozhdeniem ot ugolovnoi otvetstvennosti [About some problems of application to minors of compulsory measures of educational influence in connection with exemption from criminal liability]. Ugolovnayay ustitsiya, 2013, iss. 1, pp. 9–12
- Chuchaev A.I., ed. Kommentarii k Ugolovnomu kodeksu Rossiiskoi Federatsii (nauchno-prakticheskii) [Commentary on the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (scientific and practical)]. Moscow, Prospekt Publ., 2019, 1536 p.
- Sudebnaya statistika [Forensic statistics]. Available at: http://www.cdep.ru/ index.php?id=5 (Accessed Date 2022, May 27).
- Nikolaeva Tatyana G.
- The Police Lieutenant, The Inspector of Department on Affairs of Minors, Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Moscow Airport area, Russia, Moscow; Post-Graduate Student, Department of Criminal and Legal Subjects, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0099-9040)
- Nechaeva Elena V.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Criminal and Legal Subjects, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8742-1905)
Nikolaeva T.G., Nechaeva E.V. Applying Compulsory Measures of Educational Influence to Minors [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №3. P. 55-59. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/3/8/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-3-55-59.