Evseev A.S., Morozova N.V., Vasilieva I.A.
Aspects of the Strategic Development of the Region's Economy
Keywords: creative development, venture capital, economic actors, information asymmetry, social regulation
The article provides a theoretical analysis of strategic factors in the regional economic development. This analysis will help to give a clearer insight into the way a region develops economically in the process of updating its strategic factors. The relevance of the research topic is due to the fact that there is a lack of structured scientific information in covering the features in the formation of strategic factors in the development of the region's economy. Objectification and a relevant analysis of problems will help to give a clearer insight into the way the economy will develop in the regions of the country in the nearest future, taking into account various factors that have a significant impact on it. The purpose of the article is to compile a generalized representation reflecting current strategic state of the region's economic development. in order to conduct the most complete analysis of strategic factors related to the development of network and reproduction processes in the economy of the country's regions, expert and relevant methods were used when writing the article. The theoretical value of the materials presented in this article is that they deepen the knowledge of the laws underlying the strategic development of the economy in the regions. in practice, they can be used in developing federal and regional strategic programs, for adopting certain measures to develop branches of industry. Based on the analysis, it is concluded that the strategic development of the regional economy in recent years has become more intensive than earlier, but economic actors as initiators of introducing integral reproduction processes react slowly to innovations and are rarely able to create them themselves.
- Dubinina V.V. Upravlenie biznes-protsessami predpriyatiya [Enterprise Business Process Management]. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogjo universiteta, 2015, no. 5, pp. 39–47.
- Prognoz sotsial’no-ehkonomicheskogo razvitiya Rossiiskoi Federatsii do 2030 goda [Forecast of the socio-economic development of the Russian Federation until 2030]. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_144190/ (Accessed 22 March 2021).
- Evseev Artem S.
- Assistant Lecturer, Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3015-6669)
- Morozova Natalia V.
- Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of Department of State and Municipal Management and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7284-7660)
- Vasilieva Inessa A.
- Senior Lecturer, Department of State and Municipal Administration and Regional Economy, Chuvash State University, Russia, Cheboksary (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-8495-7867)
Evseev A.S., Morozova N.V., Vasilieva I.A. Aspects of the Strategic Development of the Region’s Economy [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2022. – №4. P. 28-34. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2022/4/4/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2022-4-28-34.