Kazanskaya N.N., Zinovieva L.K.
Development of factoring operations in the Russian market
The purpose of this study is to assess the level and prospects of factoring development in Russia based on the study of the regulatory framework and key indicators of the Russian factoring market. Materials and methods. The main methods were a comparative analysis of the indicators of the development of the factoring market in the regions of Russia and a retrospective analysis of the total factoring portfolio in the conditions of the Russian economy. Results. Within the framework of this study, the regulatory framework regulating factoring operations is analyzed. The varieties of factoring have been studied and grouped according to the corresponding characteristics. The analysis of key indicators of the Russian factoring market is carried out. As a result, their changes in dynamics are revealed. Analysis of the structure of the factoring portfolio allows us to conclude that the share of assets under contracts without recourse is increasing, which is understandable, since suppliers in a crisis period try to avoid the risk of default of the buyer. Also, the analysis allowed us to state that the main factoring transactions were made between suppliers and buyers from Russia. In addition, geographical features of factoring development in the Russian market are analyzed. It was revealed that it was most widespread in Moscow, the Central and Ural Federal Districts. The varieties of digital platforms for factoring operations have been studied. A comparative analysis of the quality of functioning of online factoring platforms in the Russian market is carried out. Conclusions. The Russian factoring market can be called very promising from the point of view of development within the regions of Russia. Moreover, there is a formation of the factoring market using mainly contracts without recourse. It was also revealed that the largest players in this market are subsidiaries of large domestic banks. This trend will continue in the near future in accordance with the specifics of the Russian factoring market. In addition, the prospects for the development of this market include the active development of online factoring platforms.
- Alexandrova A.S. Analiz rynka faktoringa v Rossii [Analysis of the factoring market in Russia]. Studencheskii vestnik, 2019, no. 46-5(96), pp. 60–62.
- Anan’ev E.O., Ivliev P.V. Perspektivy razvitiya faktoringa v sovremennoi Rossii [Prospects of factoring development in modern Russia]. Zakon i parvo, 2022, no. 9, pp. 92–
- Batyrmurzaeva Z.M., Nasrulaeva A.N. Faktoring ego ponyatiya i vidy. Etapy fakto-ringovoi sdelki [Factoring is its concept and types. Stages of factoring transaction]. Ekonomika i sotsium, 2018, no. 5(48), pp. 1422–1425.
- Vdovina A.S. Analiz sovremennogo sostoyaniya rynka faktoringovykh uslug v Rossii [Analysis of the current state of the factoring services market in Russia]. Traditsionnaya i innovatsionnaya nauka: istoriya, sovremennoe sostoyanie, perspektivy: sb. st. Natsional’noi (Vseros.) nauch.-prakt. konf. [Proc. of Russ. Sci. Comf. «Traditional and innovative science: history, current state, prospects»]. Ufa, 2021, pp. 83–85.
- Glushchenko T.E., Bush V.G., Khodarinova N.V. Faktoring kak instrument ucheta i upravleniya debitorskoi zadolzhennost’yu sovremennogo predpriyatiya [Factoring as a tool for accounting and managing accounts receivable of a modern enterprise]. Ekonomika i predprinimatel’stvo, 2019, no. 1(102), pp. 915–920.
- Informacionnyj obzor rynka faktoringa [Informational overview of the factoring market]. Available at: https://asfact.ru/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/AFC-Y2022_open.pdf?ysclid=-lk26tv5kh5998194716 (Accessed Date: 2023, June 19).
- Kuvshinova Yu.A. Etapy razvitiya faktoringa: istoriya i sovremennost’ [Stages of factoring development: history and modernity]. Finansy i kredit, 2004, no. 30, pp. 40–43.
- Mamedov M.A., Samidov A.M., Safarli A.Kh. Sostoyanie sovremennogo rynka faktoringa v Rossii i perspektivy ego razvitiya [The state of the modern factoring market in Russia and its development prospects]. Evraziiskii yuridicheskii zhurnal, 2019, no. 6(133), pp. 424–428.
- Orekhov S.A., Afonin V.V. Faktoring: organizatsionno-pravovoi aspect [Factoring: organizational and legal aspect]. Moscow, Sputnik+ Publ., 2000, 83
- Polyakova V.V., Pochekutov M.P., Kuznetsova A.A. Stanovlenie instituta fakto-ringa malogo i srednego biznesa v Rossii [Formation of the institute of factoring of small and medium-sized businesses in Russia]. Finansovyi biznes, 2020, no. 6 (209), pp. 157–
- Portfel’ ryka faktoringa Rossii na 1 yanvarya 2023 goda [Russian Factoring Market portfolio as of January 1, 2023]. Available at: https://asfact.ru/events/portfel-ryinka-faktoringa-rossii-na-1-yanvarya-2023-goda-sostavil-1-423-mlrd-rubley/ (Accessed Date: 2023, June 21).
- Sokolova Yu.A. Analiz mirovogo rynka faktoringa na sovremennom etape [Analysis of the world factoring market at the present stage]. Uchenye zapisi Sankt-Peterburgskoi akademii upravleniya i ekonomiki, 2010, no. 1(27), pp. 54–61.
- Soldatova A.O. Faktoring i sek’yuritizatsiya finansovykh aktivov [Factoring and securitization of financial assets]. Moscow, 2013, 608 p.
- Kazanskaya Natalia N.
- Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Russia, St. Petersburg (firstname.lastname@example.org; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1681-4730)
- Zinovieva Lyudmila K.
- 3rd year Student, Faculty of Economics and Finance, Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Russia, St. Petersburg (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0009-0000-3461-7103)
Kazanskaya N.N., Zinovieva L.K. Development of factoring operations in the Russian market [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2023. – №3. P. 36-44. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2023/3/4/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2023-3-36-44.