Criminalistic problems of ensuring investigative actions involving the protected person
The tactical features of the production of investigative actions in which the protected person takes part as the subject of the process in respect of which security measures are applied are considered. The relevance of the consideration of criminalistic problems of ensuring investigative actions with the participation of the protected person is caused by the lack of necessary scientifically-based developments of practical recommendations on the organization and tactics of the production of such investigative actions. The purpose of the study is to improve the organizational, tactical, criminalistic and psychological aspects of criminalistic provision of investigative actions with the participation of the protected person in order to optimize and improve the effectiveness of law enforcement practice in cases of crimes related to unlawful encroachment on the participants of the process. Materials and methods: the study was conducted using the general dialectical method of scientific cognition, as well as system-structural, cognitive methods and techniques. The results of the study and conclusions: the features of the forensic support of investigative actions with the participation of the protected person are revealed, which are explained by the organizational, tactical and procedural conditions of their conduct, as well as the criminalistic mechanism for solving tactical tasks for the application of security measures. The interrelation of the investigative actions under consideration in procedural and tactical aspects is established, based on the fact that they play an important role both in collecting and examining evidence in a criminal case and in ensuring a sufficient level of protection of participants in the process. Practical recommendations on the criminalistic support of investigative actions with the participation of the protected person are proposed, in particular, the need for careful preparation of the investigative actions under consideration with the coordinated interaction of the investigator with the state protection units is justified.
- Brusnitsyn L.V. Postkriminal’noe vozdeistvie i nekotorye aspekty uchastiya poterpevshikh i svidetelei v ugolovnom protsesse pod psevdonimom [Post-criminal impact and some aspects of the participation of victims and witnesses in criminal proceedings under a pseudonym]. Sudebnaya vlast’ i ugolovnyi zakon, 2018, no. 1, pp. 71–
- Kokoreva L.V., Kustov A.M. Protsessual’nye osobennosti kontrolya i zapisi telefonnykh i inykh peregovorov kak mery bezopasnosti uchastnikov ugolovnogo sudoproizvodstva [Procedural features of control and recording of telephone and other negotiations as security measures for participants in criminal court proceedings]. Trudy Akademii Upravleniya MVD Rossii, 2017, no. 4 (44), pp. 105–
- Grigoriev V.N., ed., Mishin A.V. Kriminalisticheskoe obespechenie bezopasnosti uchastnikov ugolovnogo sudoproizvodstva [Criminalistic security of participants in criminal proceedings]. Moscow, Yurlitinform Publ., 2023, 168 p.
- Rossinsky S.B. Sledstvennye deistviya [Investigative actions]. Moscow, Norma: INFRA-M Publ., 2023, 238 p.
- Smushkin A.B. Pred”yavlenie dlya opoznaniya v usloviyakh, isklyuchayushchikh vospriyatie opoznayushchego opoznavaemym, kak sposob obespecheniya bezopasnosti uchastnika ugolovnogo sudoproizvodstva [Presentation for identification in conditions that exclude the perception of the identifying person as identifiable as a way to ensure the safety of a participant in criminal proceedings]. Rossiiskii sledovatel’, 2013, no. 15, pp. 11–13.
- Sokolov A.B., Tabakov S.A. Dopros svidetelya pod psevdonimom: kogda provodit’ i kak podgotovit’sya [Interrogation of a witness under a pseudonym: when to conduct and how to prepare]. Ugolovnyi protsess, 2019, no. 2, pp. 63–69.
- Volynsky A.F., ed. Tishutin I.V. Protivodeistvie rassledovaniyu organizovannoi prestupnoi deyatel’nosti: teoriya i praktika vyyavleniya i preodoleniya [Countering the investigation of organized criminal activity: theory and practice of detection and overcoming]. Moscow, Yurlitinform Publ., 2012, 346 p.
- Mishin Andrey V.
- Candidate of Law Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics, Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University, Russia, Kazan (email@example.com; ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5453-9536)
Mishin A.V. Criminalistic problems of ensuring investigative actions involving the protected person [Electronic resource] // Oeconomia et Jus. – 2023. – №2. P. 94-100. – URL: https://oecomia-et-jus.ru/en/single/2023/2/10/. DOI: 10.47026/2499-9636-2023-2-94-100.